This blog is a companion to FLASHBACK magazine, which I edit, and to my GALACTIC RAMBLE and ENDLESS TRIP books. All of these cover the 60s and 70s UK and US music scenes in detail. You can email me at flashbackmag@gmail.com.
Monday, 4 February 2013
Flashback in Classic Rock magazine
The current issue of Classic Rock magazine contains this warm review of Flashback #2.
Crypto Scam Recovery Company - Consult Alpha Recovery Experts
ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS provides successful crypto recovery services to investors who have lost money to crypto scams. I was recently duped by One fake broker I met on Instagram who introduced me to cryptocurrency investment. I liked the idea and opted to invest through the site. Initially, I invested a small portion of my portfolio which was profitable but then I kept on investing more money, which I continued to do until the website vanished. I was unable to withdraw any money prior to the incident, but I’m excited I was able to get my funds back with the help of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS crypto recovery team.
You can reach them via email at (Info@ alpharecoveryexpert. co m) Learn More; alpharecoveryexpert. co m WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681
Crypto Scam Recovery Company - Consult Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS provides successful crypto recovery services to investors who have lost money to crypto scams. I was recently duped by One fake broker I met on Instagram who introduced me to cryptocurrency investment. I liked the idea and opted to invest through the site. Initially, I invested a small portion of my portfolio which was profitable but then I kept on investing more money, which I continued to do until the website vanished. I was unable to withdraw any money prior to the incident, but I’m excited I was able to get my funds back with the help of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS crypto recovery team.
You can reach them via email at (Info@ alpharecoveryexpert. co m)
Learn More; alpharecoveryexpert. co m
WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681